First 10 questions

 1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

I am looking forward to the practical parts of media, such as making a advertisement or music video whilst applying everything we have learnt in lessons.


2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I hope to learn how to analyse and find meaning behind why certain things are present. 

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?

7 or 8.

4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 

I use my phone the most for the media.

5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 

5 hours, considering this generation, i would say thats averge.

6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

Spiderman, Brand new day.

7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?

I use Spotify on my phone.

8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?

I do play videogames, my favourite game is Valorant.

9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 

I do not have any access to media apps aside from Youtube.

10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?

I think Media can be a positive things for others if it had the right restrictions, but there will always be people who put others down through media.

Comments